It’s gonna be a long question yet I’ll answer it briefly. Life is full of surprises. And I’m lucky to be one of them who receive it.
Anyway, there are heaps of stories I’d like to tell you all about what I did here in Jakarta, enjoying my holiday and now the holiday’s almost over. It means? I have to make the most out of my last 8 days in Jakarta city. What a life.
Since I’m so generous and nice, I’ll spill out some review on what I did these last few weeks:
1. Sleeping. Period. I am zombieficated!
2. Eating. Over and over again. I tried to tell myself to stop eating but my stomach never been trying hard enough to listen to my brain. It’s a dysfunction.
3. Drinking and driving. I admit it. I think I should be nominated as a skillful driver because almost every night, I drive my way home, drunkenly. Do not try this at home!
4. Socializing. Oh, maybe it’s not the right word to describe those meetings and rendez-vous, they were so randomly beautiful. Meeting new people I’ve never met before as well as meeting those good-ol’-times folks. Awesome.
5. Being nice. As simple as simple can be. Trying to be more patient while I’m driving and facing those dick-head motorcyclists. Waiting in line while queuing. And spending Daddy’s money wisely. NOT.
6. Karaokeing. This is one of the first lines in my ‘List to DO (JKT)’. And I was very very grateful to be able to do it, more than once a week.
7. Searching. This word would be so ambiguous since I’m not willing to explain more about it. Oh yeah, I will. Searching for: nice clothes, awesome shoes, wonderful friends and loving soulmate. (OMFG, I am so mellow tonight.)
8. …and many more.
I thought I was just trying to spill a ‘review’. But this is more than enough. You don’t have to know it all. Because you don’t know me at all.
Photos will be coming soon. I promise.
You’re no one until you’re talked about.-gg